Well, not much. Only a batch of 20x 1 Ohm, 3W resistors. Need them for my current control circuit. 30 days delivery time… woohooo…
Ordered a few more things;
- 10x 74LS08 (Quad AND-gate)
- 50x BC547 (common NPN-transistor)
- 10x BD243C (heavy duty NPN-transistor)
- Ceramic capacitor set (300 pcs)
- 100x 3mm LED set (white, yellow, red, green and blue)
Ordering this from China was cheaper than ordering a single 74LS08 from an electronics supplier in Sweden. Sweden delivery would have taken only 1-2 days though. Chinese delivery even with a bit of upgrade in shipping is still going to take 20-30 days.
Got it working in Multisim, an electronic circuit simulator.
Why am I working on a current limiter circuit? Well, because I quickly flubbed and burnt one of my Arduino Nanos by way of short circuit and in the future Id like to avoid losses because ordering new stuff from China is a painfully slow process.
Ordered a bunch more toys from China, including;
- Two 5V 5F supercaps
- Two ESP-12F (ESP8266 WiFi module)
- One 4-channel 16-bit ADC I2C breakout board
- One GPS module
- Five more 32×8 LED matrix modules (to add to the one I have)
- Two 5V DC power regulators
- Three 8-bit logic level converters breakout boards
- One USB V/A/W meter
- Two mini DC regulators
- Two HB100 microwave doppler radars (motion sensors)
- One small servo motor
- One USB-to-serial adapter
- Two realtime clock breakout boards
- One electrolytic capacitor set (120 pcs)
- One resistor set (600 pcs)
- One 125kHz RFID reader module
- Ten 125kHz RFID keyfobs
- One temperature sensor
- One OV7670 camera module
- Two (more) Arduino Nano v3
- One Arduino Pro Mini (why not, cheap, and I should try all the Arduinos some day)
- One Arduino Mega
Delivery: Before 2018? Aliexpress is cheap but retardedly slow delivery.
Received package from China yesterday. Went through all the goodies quickly and my attention stopped at the 32×8 LED matrix. Worked on it the rest of the evening, got it powered up and figured out how to light individual LEDs just before it was bedtime.
This morning I continued with the Arduino programming and by noon I had the result I was aiming for, for now.
“Happy new year 2017!!!”
Delivery arrived from China. Order placed on November 30, 2016.